SHIP FROM USA!
- Saving time and no more hassle with your project
- All orders ship out within 12-24 hours
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
The Simplest Way To Weld Aluminum Parts – No Expensive Equipment Required!
Welding non-ferrous metals including Aluminum is notoriously difficult. Until now, it's required highly skilled welders, expensive equipment and a LOT of patience.
Aluminum Welding Rods are the now the simplest way and most effective way to weld Aluminum with only basic equipment!
The Aluminum Welding Rod is a high-quality, special Aluminum-alloy rod used to weld/braze Aluminum and Aluminum alloys as well as any other non-ferrous metals. Its corrosion resistance is excellent and has minimal to no distortion from the parent material.
All you need is a propane torch, and some Aluminum Welding Rods. No fluxes and fumes are required! Makes an extremely durable joint, stronger than the parent metal, and can join both thin and thick parts together.
- Aluminum and aluminum alloy welding/brazing
- No emitting of gases or toxins, No Lead content included.
- Excellent corrosion resistance.
- Minimize parent material distortion during welding.
- Recommended for welding or brazing aluminum alloy: 1060, 1350, 3003, 3004, 3005, 5005, 5050, 6053, 6061, 6951, 7005, and cast alloys 710.0 and 711.0
- Applications include truck beds, loading ramps, docks, diamond plates, irrigation piping, engine blocks, transmission housing, etc.
- Thoroughly clean the area you’re about to weld by brushing the base with a stainless steel brush until it becomes shiny. Then evenly heat the area to be welded
- As you heat, rub the rod vigorously against the heated area until the rod starts flowing.
- Please Note* Never apply heat directly to the rod as it will crumble. If you manage to melt the rod directly, the welded connection will be easily breakable.
- Material: Aluminum-magnesium
- Melting temperature: < 788°F (420°C)
- Color: Silver
- Outer diameter: Approx. 0.07"
- Length: Approx. 20"